Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy, with work other than RV work.

Unfortunately I don't have too much new to post. I've been busy studying for the CFI certificate and have been devoting most of my time to work and that. Though we have completed the flaps, which was movivating! They look great and they feel bulletproof. Our right flap ended up having a 3/32" twist in it, but that's so nominal we can't imagine it having any noticeable adverse effects. Tomorrow Dad and I are both off and we hope to get some work done on the fuel tanks, though today after flying the 150 for a couple of hours I noticed a large accumulation of oil on the belly. The dipstick didn't show a loss of oil so until we check it out, it remains a mystery where it is coming from. Nice weather is forecasted so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment